Operation Gun Rights: Next 8 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of us may know already that Tom Gresham, of guntalk (www.guntalk.com)
started an operation called gun rights in his show last Sunday. BTW, guntalk is an EXCELLENT show and Tom really has it down.

The basic idea is, that our one federal Congressman and two federal Senators are being barraged by the media that "something must be done". Operation gun rights is simple:

1. For the next EIGHT weeks make a commitment to make 3 phone calls a week: one to your Congressman's office and one each to your senator's offices. During the phone call, don't talk about the nuances of every piece of crap the media and the lefties are throwing up (like hi cap mags, assault weapons, semi autos) but just make a clear, FRIENDLY statement to the staffer you talk to along the lines of:
"Hey, I know you are being barraged by a ton of anti 2A media, but I wanted to let you know that I am very strongly in favor of NO MORE restrictions on our Right to Keep and Bear arms. Please pass this along to the <senator or congressman>."

The goal is that each congressman's office and senator's office get at least 10,000 calls a week.
This should neutralize a lot of the negative press that is happening.

For identifying your congressman : http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
Put in your zip code and find your congressman.

For identifying your 2 senators: https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Find your senators by selecting your state

Please consider making this commitment to save recognition of our RKBA. Eight weeks. 3 calls a week. 24 calls in total.

PLease pass this message on to others who may not be aware.
:)
week 4 has begun. 3 calls this week...5 minutes of your time.
PLease consider spending 5 min of your time this week.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made my calls today. Coburn's guy said Coburn was completely opposed to firearm registration in any form whatsoever. I mentioned that even if the BIll had nothing to do with registration, current executive branch would take any law coming out of Congress as an excuse to initiate actions that would lead to registration.
Said the same to inhofe's assistant.
Make you calls for this week! Let's not stop this halfway! Follow it through.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
started an operation called gun rights in his show last Sunday. BTW, guntalk is an EXCELLENT show and Tom really has it down.

The basic idea is, that our one federal Congressman and two federal Senators are being barraged by the media that "something must be done". Operation gun rights is simple:

1. For the next EIGHT weeks make a commitment to make 3 phone calls a week: one to your Congressman's office and one each to your senator's offices. During the phone call, don't talk about the nuances of every piece of crap the media and the lefties are throwing up (like hi cap mags, assault weapons, semi autos) but just make a clear, FRIENDLY statement to the staffer you talk to along the lines of:
"Hey, I know you are being barraged by a ton of anti 2A media, but I wanted to let you know that I am very strongly in favor of NO MORE restrictions on our Right to Keep and Bear arms. Please pass this along to the <senator or congressman>."

The goal is that each congressman's office and senator's office get at least 10,000 calls a week.

For identifying your 2 senators: https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Please consider making this commitment to save recognition of our RKBA. Eight weeks. 3 calls a week. 24 calls in total.

Week 5 has begun! 3 more weeks guys!
5 minutes a week is all it takes. Time oto put the pressure on as the US Senate introduces magazine capacity and UBC bills.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've written all 3 as well. I am dating a letter to the president as well.

I have another letter planned, and now I will commit to calling once a week.

Let's do this!

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Time to call again, and WRITE (Coburn likes personal letters) telling Coburn and Inhofe WHY UBC will inevitably lead to registration, if not now then very soon!

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Now is NOT the time to let up.
I just called his office and spoke to a very nice aide who basically said the anti2As have started keeping Coburn out of the loop because he is opposed to the collection of ANY data on private sales. I expressed my appreciation for Sen. Coburn standing on his principles.

In the area of mental health reporting, Coburn wants to make it easier to report folks into NICs who have been adjudicated to be mentally defective already by a judge. the anti-2As were using this to get him to agree on some "reasonable data collection" from private sales, but it seems he has seen through their subterfuge, thanks in no small part I am sure, to our calls and exhortations.

Please consider calling his office to thank him and encourage him to stay the course.

Last edited:

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now is NOT the time to let up.
Please consider calling his office to thank him and encourage him to stay the course.

I'll make it easy on everyone:

Here is Coburn's number in DC 202-224-5754
Here is Coburn's number in Tulsa 918-581-7651
Here is Coburn's number in OKC 405-231-4941

Here is Inhofe's number in DC (202) 224-4721
Here is Inhofe's number in Tulsa (918) 748-5111
Here is Inhofe's number in OKC (405) 608-4381
Here is Inhofe's number in McAlister (918) 426-0933
Here is Inhofe's number in Enid (580) 234-5105

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Time to make those calls again! UBC debate is heating up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom