Opinion on sweet ATV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live near Tuttle. Been here over 10yrs. Tuttle is quickly being overrun with upper-middle class chads. The rural/agricultural feeling is fading fast.

These ridiculous side by sides are all the rage right now. They’re a status symbol around here. People literally buy them just to cruise around the street.

I’d bet that thing has only been to the dunes or an off-road park a couple times, if at all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a regular at Little Sahara State park anymore, just the occasional visitor with the 4 wheeler and restored three wheeler ATC, but there are some vehicles out on the dunes that run well over $100,000. Amazing suspensions that jump dune to dune with the passengers not even getting a head dip from the landing.
It's all about what one can afford and what one enjoys.
Some like $100,000 boats, some like the same on the dunes or in the mud pits.
If this guy can afford to build the mud pit UTV, it's his money and he can do with it what he wants.
He earned the money to do that most likely and it's the conservative way. I don't have an issue with it, ugly or not.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a regular at Little Sahara State park anymore, just the occasional visitor with the 4 wheeler and restored three wheeler ATC, but there are some vehicles out on the dunes that run well over $100,000. Amazing suspensions that jump dune to dune with the passengers not even getting a head dip from the landing.
It's all about what one can afford and what one enjoys.
Some like $100,000 boats, some like the same on the dunes or in the mud pits.
If this guy can afford to build the mud pit UTV, it's his money and he can do with it what he wants.
He earned the money to do that most likely and it's the conservative way. I don't have an issue with it, ugly or not.
True. I agree. Maybe this guy actually even uses it and isn’t just a poser lol

But I’m more fixated on the fact it’s in my home town of Tuttle. Experiencing what was once a more rural community turning into mini-Edmond 2.0.. City slickers with six figure incomes are moving out here in droves

Oh well though. I’ll be positive! I do like the good schools for my kids, and the ridiculous property values going up.

Someday I plan to live on a larger acreage, further away from the mainstream materialistic normie hoards

Latest posts

Top Bottom