Ordered a Kahr PM9 today. Now the wait....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Olyeller, Accurate Iron, he put sights on my P9. I ordered the novak night sights and they are awesome. Mike got them good and centered for me. He also stippled the grip and rounded off the slide lock, since factory is real sharp if you shoot it much.

The trigger takes some getting used too, but its like a smooth double action revolver or DAO pistol. Dry fire the crap out of it and you will learn to love it. Its not something you are going to shoot real fast but its a good trigger. My P9 is a tack driver if I do my part.

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but by chance do you have photos of your Olyeller P9? I EDC a CW45 and I want to send mine to Mike and have the same work done. Really like to see the stippling and the rounded slide lock. Novak sights...nice!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff,

I EDC a Kahr CW45. I've got my three mags loaded with Remington Golden Sabres. May switch to Gold Dots if I can find them. Also heard good reports about Double Tap and Buffalo Bore.

Glad to hear you like your Kahr.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but by chance do you have photos of your Olyeller P9? I EDC a CW45 and I want to send mine to Mike and have the same work done. Really like to see the stippling and the rounded slide lock. Novak sights...nice!

Not a great pic, but Mike did an awesome job. Stippling is perfect, really grabs your hand and is comfortable, not sharp at all. I hated the factory grip, it was sharp and when I shoot more than a few mags it got slippery. Had him stipple finger pads on both sides, it makes a great index for you finger. He also relieved the magwell slightly for faster mag changes, and makes it easier to seat mags.

If you've shot your Kahr much then you know that the slide stop is pretty sharp, its nice and smooth now and comfortable in extended firing.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 143

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some Speer 124 gr. +P Gold Dots for short barreled guns today from Ammunitiontogo.com. I'll report back if I have any problems after I get a chance to shoot them. Thanks for the opinions guys!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some Speer 124 gr. +P Gold Dots for short barreled guns today from Ammunitiontogo.com. I'll report back if I have any problems after I get a chance to shoot them. Thanks for the opinions guys!

You'll really notice the recoil on that round, I went with the 147 grain gold dot and my gun functions fine and recoil is much less.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to add an update. 350 rounds and no malfunctions. This includes my new carry ammo, Speer Gold Dot 124gr +P JHP. This little gun is a lot of fun to shoot as well as carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom