O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you've dangled your "gotcha" question multiple times in this thread. Sorry, not going to play your, "yeah, but", game. Your inferring what has not been implied is your issue, not mine.

Your credibility is pretty much nonexistent at this point. You refuse to answer the question, because you don't want to admit that you don't have anything better. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But hey, at least you have a pretty view, right? :rolleyes2

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only a "gotcha" question to those who are not standing on solid ground and do not want to have an actual truthful and honest debate. Who's playing "gotcha"?
What you're asking is a variation of Katie's question to Sarah.
I'll play Sarah. What news outlet is more reliable than FOX? All of them, Katie. All of them.

I mean, just assume all of them. Pick one and attack it just like he's attacking Fox.
For bonus points, you could actually stay pretty much with the thread and show how other TV and print people get caught lying and keep their jobs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you're asking is a variation of Katie's question to Sarah.
I'll play Sarah. What news outlet is more reliable than FOX? All of them, Katie. All of them.

I mean, just assume all of them. Pick one and attack it just like he's attacking Fox.
For bonus points, you could actually stay pretty much with the thread and show how other TV and print people get caught lying and keep their jobs.

I think it's actually better to put a name and face to the hypocrisy, rather than let it go about anonymously. Don't you? :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok. Lets rephrase the question.

If you saw a political issue, or a national issue come to a head, and you wanted the best coverage, what channel would you watch? That is a totally open question.

If were you objective, or at least being objective on this subject, I would be happy to answer the question. You are not. You are firmly entrenched in the us verse them camp. I use the terms conservative and liberal to describe an ideology. You use the term liberal with derision. As a punch line. This thread is about the credibility, or lack of credibility, of Bill O'Reilly. If I say I turn to XXX news, the narrative will be become, yeah, O'Reilly has lied, but so does XXX news. Normally I'm all for an open debate but that simply is not what you're looking for.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If were you objective, or at least being objective on this subject, I would be happy to answer the question. You are not. You are firmly entrenched in the us verse them camp. I use the terms conservative and liberal to describe an ideology. You use the term liberal with derision. As a punch line. This thread is about the credibility, or lack of credibility, of Bill O'Reilly. If I say I turn to XXX news, the narrative will be become, yeah, O'Reilly has lied, but so does XXX news. Normally I'm all for an open debate but that simply is not what you're looking for.

You protest too much, methinks. It's really simple. O'Reilly lied, we pretty much universally agreed that he's a douche and you weren't satisfied with that. So you came on here to bash FOX. That's fine too, but in order to do so, you must have a benchmark by which to judge them as a "news" source. Several of us have asked you to name those benchmarks, and you refuse.

Simply put, you’re all about goring the ox, so long as it’s not YOUR ox. We’ve all come to the conclusion that you’re a liberal partisan and pointing out that any of us are conservative partisans is hypocritical. So stop the hypocrisy and name your reliable news sources. Otherwise, slink away with your tail tucked between your legs, because you’re growing exceedingly tedious.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This thread needs to be locked like other threads before it.

If only certain ppl would admit or say Fox/O'reilly sucks as much as Matthews on MSN BC, then agree that CNN/Cooper also sucks, then you could pick any of the remaining channels and get your news from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom