O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread needs to be locked like other threads before it.

If only certain ppl would admit or say Fox/O'reilly sucks as much as Matthews on MSN BC, then agree that CNN/Cooper also sucks, then you could pick any of the remaining channels and get your news from them.

You mean like the channel where Williams used to work? I guess that works if you want their internal censors to choose what you get to be informed on. :rolleyes2

Simply put, O'Reilly sucks as bad as Matthews, but FOX doesn't suck as bad as MSNBC. The problem is your inability to separate the former from the latter. For you and your cohorts, O'Reilly DEFINES FOX. He doesn't.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You mean like the channel where Williams used to work? I guess that works if you want their internal censors to choose what you get to be informed on. :rolleyes2. Did I say or imply any of this???

Simply put, O'Reilly sucks as bad as Matthews, but FOX doesn't suck as bad as MSNBC. The problem is your inability to separate the former from the latter.My inability??? Where are you comming up with this stuff?? My inability, you full of sh! T today. For you and your cohorts,My cohorts??? What is this this?? Are there teams or sides now?? O'Reilly DEFINES FOX. He doesn't.

G2G, you really sound like you have some kinda axe to grind or that you'd like to have a us against them mentality. Maybe ur having a bad day, I dunno, but you are defiantly full of crap today.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G2G, you really sound like you have some kinda axe to grind or that you'd like to have a us against them mentality. Maybe ur having a bad day, I dunno, but you are defiantly full of crap today.

Oh don't be so obtuse. Yes, I'm saying you implied it. Based on ratings, if you eliminate FOX & CNN, you're left with the major networks. Every one of those is full on liberal, at least on the news teams. And yes, you and several other liberals on this forum can never be satisfied, even when we agree with you! Here you have a thread full of people saying O'Reilly (you remember, the subject of this thread?) is as full of crap as a Christmas Goose. Yet you can't appreciate that fact without going for the throat. You have to go after FOX as proof of everything wrong with conservatism. Then you want to feign some egregious wound when we call you on it?

You have ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NBC, whereas we have FOX. Just like Obama, you can't stand that a major media outlet would dare contradict the holy edicts of the DNC. You've never said one single positive thing about FOX, because you're opposed to it on principle. It would literally give you a brain aneurysm to even consider it! So go ahead, hate FOX news. Just don't expect anyone to agree with you.

The majority of us on here get our news from multiple sources that fall outside the MSM, including FOX. However, there are many, many Americans who wouldn't get anything except the DNC approved slant on the news (if it's reported at all) without FOX. So call FOX propaganda if you want, just don't poke your own eye out pretending that ANY of the other MSM outlets aren't equally bad or worse.

FWIW, I've stated on numerous occasions that you'll get far less biased reporting on domestic U.S. controversies by following British sources, than any of these bought and paid for U.S. outlets. They're deplorable. :(

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh don't be so obtuse. Yes, I'm saying you implied it. Based on ratings, if you eliminate FOX & CNN, you're left with the major networks. Every one of those is full on liberal, at least on the news teams. And yes, you and several other liberals on this forum can never be satisfied, even when we agree with you! Here you have a thread full of people saying O'Reilly (you remember, the subject of this thread?) is as full of crap as a Christmas Goose. Yet you can't appreciate that fact without going for the throat. You have to go after FOX as proof of everything wrong with conservatism. Then you want to feign some egregious wound when we call you on it? the problem as I see it is when a "thread full of people" agree it's ok as long as me or my cohorts don't agree to much or too loud. That kinda rubs ya don't it? That you actually have to agree with a "Liberal"?

You have ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NBC, whereas we have FOX. Just like Obama, you can't stand that a major media outlet would dare contradict the holy edicts of the DNC. I'm a registered Independent, I could care less what either party does or says)Youve never said one single positive thing about FOX, because you're opposed to it on principle.very not true, I don't say anything positive about CNN or MSNBC either, but then this thread ain't about MSNBC or CNN telling lies it's about O'reilly being a liar. It would literally give you a brain aneurysm to even consider it! So go ahead, hate FOX news. Just don't expect anyone to agree with you. I never post expecting anyone to agree or even disagree with because it's my opinion. Do you need OSAs stamp of approval for your opinions??

The majority of us(who is us?) on here(do you speak for all of OSA?) get our news from multiple sources that fall outside the MSM, including FOX. you really don't know how many OSAers watch Fox or Orielly do you? Thats just talkin out ur azz.However, there are many, many Americans who wouldn't get anything except the DNC approved slant on the news (if it's reported at all) without FOX. (again I like how you decide to speak for all of America)So call FOX propaganda if you want, just don't poke your own eye out pretending that ANY of the other MSM outlets aren't equally bad or worse.

FWIW, I've stated on numerous occasions that you'll get far less biased reporting on domestic U.S. controversies by following British sources, than any of these bought and paid for U.S. outlets. They're deplorable. :(

I thought as much. I'm not gastroenterologist or even a Dr but if you'd take some Metamucil you'd feel alot better.

The reason your argument or perception doesn't hold water is this; If you say O'reilly is a liar and Fox news sucks it's okay but if I say O'reilly is a liar and Fox news sucks then it must be because I'm a liberal.

Surely your not so obtuse to see this?

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought as much. I'm not gastroenterologist or even a Dr but if you'd take some Metamucil you'd feel alot better.

The reason your argument or perception doesn't hold water is this; If you say O'reilly is a liar and Fox news sucks it's okay but if I say O'reilly is a liar and Fox news sucks then it must be because I'm a liberal.

Surely your not so obtuse to see this?

Are you drunk? I said you can't accept us agreeing with you, like it's some sort of badge only you liberals can wear. I don't care what your party affiliation is. It can be the Unified Little Green Men party for all I care, you're still a liberal. At least so much as you present yourself on here. For all we know you're the president of the "I ♥ Sally Kern" fan club in real life, but on here you're a liberal. Why can't you just admit it? Are you ashamed? Not that I'd blame you if you were of course, I don't judge that way.

What frosts my nipples is when you and a select few get on here and beat your dead horse, then when we actually agree on something, you beat it harder and faster! Only a liberal could infuriate someone who agrees with them on something. Why can't you just accept it graciously? Is it just not in your nature? Sheesh... :(

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me fox is not conservative, they are Neo-cons along the line of again, bush, Obama, McCain, Graham, McConnell,Clinton. I guess I'm thick, and don't understand.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you drunk? I said you can't accept us agreeing with you, like it's some sort of badge only you liberals can wear. I don't care what your party affiliation is. It can be the Unified Little Green Men party for all I care, you're still a liberal. At least so much as you present yourself on here. For all we know you're the president of the "I ♥ Sally Kern" fan club in real life, but on here you're a liberal. Why can't you just admit it? Are you ashamed? Not that I'd blame you if you were of course, I don't judge that way.

What frosts my nipples is when you and a select few get on here and beat your dead horse, then when we actually agree on something, you beat it harder and faster! Only a liberal could infuriate someone who agrees with them on something. Why can't you just accept it graciously? Is it just not in your nature? Sheesh... :(

Take a breath ol timer. I made the 26th post in this thread. Read it, it's on page 2.

But listen to yourself rail on about me being a Liberal. That's what you really don't like huh? That I can be a gun owner, a avid shooter and hunter and fisherman, build guns, fully retire at 40 years old, pay a small fortune in taxes, pay for about everything in cash, be pro death penalty, be anti abortion, be fiscally conservative and alot more. I also voted for George Bush, Ross Perot twice, and lil George twice.

Yet you want me admit I'm a liberal Sally Kern?? Well sorry buddy, just because I didn't vote for McCain or Romney doesn't make me a Liberal. What it makes me is NOT a Republican....or even a Democrat.

So please take a breath and see who started this thread and O'reilly bashing. I'm only guilty of chiming in (stating my opinion). Which is the same as yours.

Last edited:

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine gave a pretty good description, more conservative than conservatives and more liberal than liberals. I want minimum ..gov and maximum freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom