O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now he was on the doorstep when an Oswald friend committed suicide. He heard the shot but didn't file a story or talk to the police. Kept it to himself for about 35 years. Now he witnessed Nuns being murdered in El Salvador. Will there be a tipping point? Can a commentator lie his ass off till it can't be reattached by the most skilled surgeons even if it's been preserved in a yeti icebox?Will there be a point at which Fox considers him a liability? Probably not. Fun to watch, though, fun to watch.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He witnessed five nuns being raped and murdered in El Salvador and he stood by and did nothing.
He had to preserve his objectivity and shi+.
And Fox News stands by him. He's a cash cow. His over sixty-five viewers die by the day. They need polident! They need penismightier! They remain lucrative while they're still above ground. His viewers are falling like flies. His viewers are falling like Argentines in 1982! Blam blam blam they're falling everywhere.
TV changes overnight. Ask Red Skelton!
Milton Berle had it made. Suddenly, Milton Berle got humiliated by a transvestite at the MTV awards. Ticktock. Time has set its maggot on your track. Watch your ass, O'Reilly.

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As if there were any question about the credibility, or to be more specific the lack of it, of Fox News all you have to do is read this:

"Bill O'Reilly has already addressed several claims leveled against him," a Fox News spokesperson said. "This is nothing more than an orchestrated campaign by far left advocates Mother Jones and Media Matters. Responding to the unproven accusation du jour has become an exercise in futility. FOX News maintains its staunch support of O'Reilly, who is no stranger to calculated onslaughts."

Fox News simply does not care if O'Reilly is a liar. I can only assume that Jon Lovitz is the Fox News spokesperson that made that statement. I've noticed that the Fox News apologist have gone to ground.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gone to ground? Nah. It's just that it's an exercise in futility to show some people the truth when they refuse to accept it.

Yeppers....

....and a complete waste of time. I'm now retired and find that there are a lot more pleasant things to do with my time.

Maybe I need to learn about the "Ignore" features.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gone to ground? Nah. It's just that it's an exercise in futility to show some people the truth when they refuse to accept it.

You are absolutely, 100% correct.

"When I would tell her, hey, mom, I was in El Salvador and I saw nuns get shot in the back of the head, she almost couldn't process it,"

When called on that lie, it became;

"I used the murdered nuns as an example of that evil," O'Reilly continued. "That's what I am referring to when I say "I saw nuns get shot in the back of the head."

Even the most ardent Fox News \ Bill O'Reilly apologist can't step up for that one. Best to just cry it's an "exercise in futility to show some people the truth" and ignore the truth.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Eventually either O'reilly or Fox is going to blame the ghost writers of all his books. Books that he didn't write but gets credit for writing even though all his viewers know he didn't write a book.

Yep it'll be the ghost writers fault ol Bill was misspoken.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eventually either O'reilly or Fox is going to blame the ghost writers of all his books. Books that he didn't write but gets credit for writing even though all his viewers know he didn't write a book.

Yep it'll be the ghost writers fault ol Bill was misspoken.

All of his books have footnotes that one can research for validity.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All of his books have footnotes that one can research for validity.

You are trolling tonight. Let me guess, you believe ol Bill Oreally has time to write 20+ books let alone actually research, cite and verify his sources????

Cmon man step out of the darkness. He puts his name on a book somebody else writes. ....i doubt he even reads past the dust cover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom