O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are trolling tonight. Let me guess, you believe ol Bill Oreally has time to write 20+ books let alone actually research, cite and verify his sources????

Cmon man step out of the darkness. He puts his name on a book somebody else writes. ....i doubt he even reads past the dust cover.

That's not uncommon these days to have a staff of researchers, and co-writers. The title of his books say it is co-written. Why are your panties in a wad about this?

Most authors today have to hire researchers to make sure they have their facts in order, so yes, I'm posting facts.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's not uncommon these days to have a staff of researchers, and co-writers. The title of his books say it is co-written. Why are your panties in a wad about this?

Most authors today have to hire researchers to make sure they have their facts in order, so yes, I'm posting facts.

I bet you believe that King David wrote all the Psalms in the Bible too.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

You say "most authors" have to hire researchers. "Most" implies over half of all authors must hire researchers......this is utter BS you pulled out of ur butt.

Post a link that says half of all authors "hire researchers to make sure they have their facts in order".

If you can't post a link to your facts then you are a liar.....like ur buddy bill.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say "most authors" have to hire researchers. "Most" implies over half of all authors must hire researchers......this is utter BS you pulled out of ur butt.

Post a link that says half of all authors "hire researchers to make sure they have their facts in order".

If you can't post a link to your facts then you are a liar.....like ur buddy bill.

Where did I say half?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad people are seeing that fox is one of the biggest lie pushers out there. I know there are some bush "conservatives" who will defend them to their last breath.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! The venom spitters and haters are out in force! For people who hate Fox News and Opinion shows so much, you sure pay a lot of attention to them..... Where are the lies told on the Fox News? Not the Opinion shows, give me a lie Brett Baier has told, how about Cavuto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom