Organizing AK build party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im in Moore, have tools needed except for flat bending. You can get receivers for $39, so why mess with that part? Lots of extra time if anyone needs some help right now.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you buy the receiver, make sure you find out before hand whether its double or single hook. I had to wait on another trigger group to show up because i didn't verify when I ordered. Just some advice to keep you from having to wait another few days to shoot your new toy :)

bowtieguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so has anyone thought about revisiting the AK 47 Build Party idea for the OKC area. I want to build an AK, but, I do not have the knowledge, the tools nor the know how. I am a disabled Vietnam Vet and would like to build a rifle before the government takes away all of our rights. About everything on my body is screwed up so I would need the help of someone patient and understanding of my disabilities. The V.A.is replacing parts on me and I have Cancer in a couple of different places and I want to take up a little time building an AK and burning up some powder before it's too late. I also need some guidance on what and where to buy as far as the parts kit, barrel and receiver go. Since I'm retired I have all the time it takes at whatever time if can happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom