OSA Fantasy football

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Feel free to commish the second one.
It wasn't personal or anything, when I went to bed, everyone who wanted to join had joined and it was all set. T'was my bad!

I dont mind being the commish, I already commish my work league and live Fantasy Football so there is not a lot of disputes I havent handled.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok, I will set the league up as a mirror to the league that josh_s set up.. that way things will be common. If the first league has the playoffs set to the common setting of playoffs 14-15-16 then the two leagues can compare their 2 champions score in week 17 of the NFL season for ultimate bragging rights.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have received a pm from josh_s and I have set up the same league as the original, Oklahoma Shooters II

http://y.ahoo.it/Dpjjqzry

It is open to the public for ease of joining, but please one you join, post your yahoo username and your team name so that we dont get anyone from the outside to join

Last edited:

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang Yahoo!

You have requested to have your league not displayed in our listing of available Custom Leagues. It will take up to 10 minutes before these changes take effect, and you can add your listing at any time by simply setting the Publish League option to yes. (view list)

give it a couple of minutes and it should work

Draft will be Tuesday at 7, all are invited and welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom