OSA Fantasy football

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I woke up 5 mins before the draft this morning so I just saw this. Yahoo has the limit set at 10 or I would've changed it.

Last edited:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will you be in this one as well? Probably better to have two separate leagues with two different commissioners if we can't do everyone in one.

Edit: Also, just tried to set one up again and 20 is still the max. If only you hadn't held the draft this morning.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would guess the 10 pm draft will be an issue, unless everyone else is fine with that then I am too.

Also might not even have a full league in 4 hours. I am only counting 5 teams at this point

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess the 10 pm draft will be an issue, unless everyone else is fine with that then I am too.

Also might not even have a full league in 4 hours. I am only counting 5 teams at this point

Agreed.
I'll delete it and someone else can commish it so it can be done a little better this time 'round.
I'm in for the second too.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will you be in this one as well? Probably better to have two separate leagues with two different commissioners if we can't do everyone in one.

Edit: Also, just tried to set one up again and 20 is still the max. If only you hadn't held the draft this morning.

Feel free to commish the second one.
It wasn't personal or anything, when I went to bed, everyone who wanted to join had joined and it was all set. T'was my bad!

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries. All of my leagues have been 10 or 12 teams. It would have been interesting to see the strategy involved in a 20 team league. Now the two league winners will be able to talk carp about each other until next year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom