OSBI CCW packet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call the SO before going to get prints. In Lincoln co. they only print on Tuesdays between specific hours. And, you have go into the "hole" to get them.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got mine done in OK County, they were running a "scared straight" program there and printing all the "Yutes." They had em' all with their noses to the wall yelling at them. Before they led me in there they asked me if it would bother me. I said "of course not! I'm sure I'll enjoy it." and I did. :-)

B

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt have a single problem with OK county SO printing. It was digital also. Just tell the guard at the front, then one of the ladies at the desk. Theyll lead you to the basement and it right off the elevator. Very quick and easy! Infact I didnt have to wait the 3months they said, Mine got approved just under 2 months, It did take them 2 weeks to notify me of being approved though.

Also call the SO and check for times they allow for that process.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before you kick up your heels too much, you should know that the fingerprint machine is in the booking waiting area of the jail.

Park your fanny down next to the dudes in orange jumpsuits, and try not to make too much smalltalk. LOL.

don't let him yank your chain too much. It is true and our jail is old and archaic but there are plenty of guards around to put the smack down on someone. lol
Actually us Canadian county folks are good to go. Friendly too, even folks on both sides of the desks and bars. they are good about suppressor sign offs too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom