OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not seen any carcass trucks around here in probably 15y or more. Looks like there's still an animal rendering facility in the 405 area code but I'm not sure where it is. Everyone here just puts their dead in a pile somewhere out of the way.

There was a used cow dealer in El Reno several years ago. They'd haul off a dead horse for 75 bucks, back in the day.

That’s cheaper than a backhoe.

Not sure what imma do with these last 2, but when they’re gone I’m out of the horse business. They’ll probably be buried in the pasture. Shame, couple of $10,000 horses when they could still compete and get me to the pay window. Times change. Things grow old. Horses don’t get to be antiques. No matter how good they are.

Those 2 frats been throwing dead animals on each others lawn for a couple decades. This took it to another level. Hopefully now it stops.

That steer was dead long before it showed up on that lawn. It’s still bad optics.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that the prank was in bad taste, but if they didn’t actually kill the cow, I say no harm no foul. I kind of hope the perpetrators get away with it, but I seriously doubt they will. I’m also pretty confident that the punishment won’t fit the crime. It’s a damn prank, and there’s no reason to ruin some a bunch of kids lives over it.

I sure hope all of y’all chunking rocks don’t live in glass houses. Anybody on this board that tries to say they didn’t do stupid sh*t as a kid is a damn liar.
These aren't kids, and there is a foul.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some 5x lingerie and a Dolly Pardon wig would have definitely made this prank much more palatable for some.
I like the way you think, but there’s a lot of folks that have a stick shoved so far up their @ss they still wouldn’t see the humor.:rolleyes2

Last edited:

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a TEXAS Longhorn.
They play Saturday. Silly to think that a camera would not catch them. Cameras are everywhere now days.

Not saying criminals are super smart, but why would you kill a Steer, your rivals mascot, then place it in front of your own building lol.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The interviewing cop on TV said that it was a criminal act to dispose of a dead animals body improperly????
Regardless, some young person may have literally ruined their life, career and reputation by this stupid prank. They were as we once were, unthinking and foolish. At least unthinking.

Last edited:

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The interviewing cop on TV said that it was a criminal act to dispose of a dead animals body improperly????
Regardless, some young person may have literally ruined their life, career and reputation by this stupid prank. They were as we once were, unthinking and foolish. At least unthinking.
I don't think it's going to ruin them. Community service and no other issues for a year an it's expunged.

Latest posts

Top Bottom