OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truth is Osu school students have always been a little weird. If they get away with sodomizing horses they'll get away with this. Prank or not.

You make it sound like there is NOT a whole society of men who do that. Which, for the record, is beyond disgusting and they (the men, not the horses) ought to be castrated slowly, with no pain meds and using a dull, rusty butter knife. After which they need to just hang there until they bleed out and ground up and fed to the pigs.

Remember this guy and his buddies?? Have You Ever Heard of The Man Who Died From Having Sex with a Horse?

bpshooter

Marksman
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sick bastards

Yep. I don't think my dad ever figured out I overhead him and the sheriff's deputy that day but they were discussing a small group of ranchers down in Stephens and Comanche Counties who were suspected of doing some really off-the-beaten-path stuff with a few bottle-fed calves they had trained up to be ... Ahhhh ... "receptive". Back in 1970. They were laughing because one of the ranchers had sustained a life-altering injury after one of the calves -- which was pretty good sized apparently -- rejected his advances. Bastard. I hope he suffered until the day he died.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I don't think my dad ever figured out I overhead him and the sheriff's deputy that day but they were discussing a small group of ranchers down in Stephens and Comanche Counties who were suspected of doing some really off-the-beaten-path stuff with a few bottle-fed calves they had trained up to be ... Ahhhh ... "receptive". Back in 1970. They were laughing because one of the ranchers had sustained a life-altering injury after one of the calves -- which was pretty good sized apparently -- rejected his advances. Bastard. I hope he suffered until the day he died.
Once you go calf, you never go back.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First-year veterinary students were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.
The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary
medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a
doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything
involving an animal's body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger into the butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.
The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but
eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and, sucked on it.......followed by assorted gagging, retching and spitting.
When everyone had finished wiping their faces, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life is tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Latest posts

Top Bottom