OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpshooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Yep. I don't think my dad ever figured out I overhead him and the sheriff's deputy that day but they were discussing a small group of ranchers down in Stephens and Comanche Counties who were suspected of doing some really off-the-beaten-path stuff with a few bottle-fed calves they had trained up to be ... Ahhhh ... "receptive". Back in 1970. They were laughing because one of the ranchers had sustained a life-altering injury after one of the calves -- which was pretty good sized apparently -- rejected his advances. Bastard. I hope he suffered until the day he died.
My friends teenage boy had to take a leak he was in the roundpen with a bunch of calves we were banding. He jumped out his dad said just pee in the damn pen. He said hell no that **** hurts turned red and went to the house.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're saying it was a trans cow? 'Cause I don't know how you remove testicles from a female...
I hope you missed my sarcasm and aren’t just dumb. It’s a legit question- you have “sooner” in your name which is a given and p226 which is one of the finest production handguns ever.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's say this thing didn't blow up at all and it was a mundane prank everyone here is suggesting.

How much does it cost to get rid of a dead steer? At the least, there would be a financial burden of dealing with the prank.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's say this thing didn't blow up at all and it was a mundane prank everyone here is suggesting.

How much does it cost to get rid of a dead steer? At the least, there would be a financial burden of dealing with the prank.
I’m not sure if they are still in business,but the used cow dealer would pick them up if they weren’t too decomposed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m not sure if they are still in business,but the used cow dealer would pick them up if they weren’t too decomposed.
I've not seen any carcass trucks around here in probably 15y or more. Looks like there's still an animal rendering facility in the 405 area code but I'm not sure where it is. Everyone here just puts their dead in a pile somewhere out of the way.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not seen any carcass trucks around here in probably 15y or more. Looks like there's still an animal rendering facility in the 405 area code but I'm not sure where it is. Everyone here just puts their dead in a pile somewhere out of the way.
Valley protein is off calumet rd and i40

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our neighbor puts his dead under a big pile of dead wood. He brings his tractor with front loader/grapple to cover them up vs letting the carrion eaters have a feast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom