OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't pointing at you...................just disgusted as an OSU Fan.
Same this has made national news because we are playing Texas this weekend when it is most likely a frat prank war and nothing to do with the game tomorrow. Makes our university look terrible, disgusted is an understatement.

boomer mooner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely a bad look for OSU and most likely self inflicted. I hope they catch the culprits and a fair punishment is given. Having said that, I think they’ll find the steer was not killed by the culprits so we go from animal cruelty to an obnoxious prank. Hope the kids who did this face meaningful punishment that doesn’t ruin their lives.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the prank was in bad taste, but if they didn’t actually kill the cow, I say no harm no foul. I kind of hope the perpetrators get away with it, but I seriously doubt they will. I’m also pretty confident that the punishment won’t fit the crime. It’s a damn prank, and there’s no reason to ruin some a bunch of kids lives over it.

I sure hope all of y’all chunking rocks don’t live in glass houses. Anybody on this board that tries to say they didn’t do stupid sh*t as a kid is a damn liar.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the prank was in bad taste, but if they didn’t actually kill the cow, I say no harm no foul. I kind of hope the perpetrators get away with it, but I seriously doubt they will.
Yeah, the kids that do this stuff are often smart, but also really, really dumb. We had a few students play "pranks" (which really turned out to be nothing more than obnoxious jokes on the custodial crew) where they paid for the supplies with their own credit cards.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, simmer down. It’s a steer (a castrated male bovine) not a cow. Did you see all the blood? It was everywhere. They drug that poor animal and slaughtered it right there on the lawn! Just kidding. It was dead in the pasture and was delivered to FH as repayment for their last stunt. FH has in turn (as of yesterday) refused the request to turn over security footage. They know they are on camera too at 224 S Washington.

No animals were harmed. A dead steer was relocated from the pasture to Monroe. As far as the “cut” goes, they could have cut it to remove the gas from bloat (you haven’t smelled stink until you smell that) before moving it or did it there on the lawn to let the aroma linger. Also a good prank.

The tracks are just as easily the telehandler’s from homecoming removal as they are the culprit’s. It’s a decades old prank war between two fraternities.

We used to call this “Tuesday”. It has been sensationalized by the media and internet woke warriors (I’m looking at most of you in here) who know nothing but they have a keyboard and are also outraged(!) by this “atrocious” act. Be careful what you read and see in the media. They always have an agenda. Evidently some of you do too.

The most sad part is that OSU administration did nothing to mitigate the situation and not saying it was clearly a dead animal used as a prank. The Clowns at the top in Stillwater abide. As per normal, they admit fault before an investigation has occurred. The NCAA will yank scholarships from the equestrian team over this. (Yea that’s sarcasm).

Probably poor timing and in the wrong woke social world we live in these days for it to happen on this weekend. Wait until the media figures out that the poor animal cow had its testicles removed!!! At least it wasn’t a dead skunk on the piano or worse a dead beaver on the organ.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the prank was in bad taste, but if they didn’t actually kill the cow, I say no harm no foul. I kind of hope the perpetrators get away with it, but I seriously doubt they will. I’m also pretty confident that the punishment won’t fit the crime. It’s a damn prank, and there’s no reason to ruin some a bunch of kids lives over it.

I sure hope all of y’all chunking rocks don’t live in glass houses. Anybody on this board that tries to say they didn’t do stupid sh*t as a kid is a damn liar.

😇😇😇😇 I'm not even gonna tell you what my nickname was in college. 🤦🤦🤦

And for the record, I pretty much agree with you all the way -- I have been operating on the assumption that whoever did this killed said steer. Why?? Because it's a worst case scenario. (Which, if you haven't noticed is the OSA Way. 😏😉😁)

Latest posts

Top Bottom