Over priced 7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices for ammo is very volatile right now given no one knows when or even if it will return back to the good old days. For every 10 people that know better there might be someone that doesn't. And all it takes is one sucker to buy to justify the price. Otherwise, don't like it? don't buy it.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices for ammo is very volatile right now given no one knows when or even if it will return back to the good old days. For every 10 people that know better there might be someone that doesn't. And all it takes is one sucker to buy to justify the price. Otherwise, don't like it? don't buy it.

I don't pay much attention to prices for calibers outside of my ownership, so when I picked up my first .45, I paid over $20 for a 50rd box of TulAmmo without knowing better. I learned my lesson when I saw Remington brass-case .45 going for just under $20 at Walmart.

I can't imagine how bad it is for someone trying to get into the shooting sports and can't get any .22 or only see *way* over-priced .22 available.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even know what to say about that. Guess a few who don't know justify the price. Reminds of me of the AK pistols on sale for 399 at J&G, and on armslist, they had a local guy selling them for 900. Guess someone will buy it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom