Selling your guns to a store, how far will I have to bend over?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not selling a gun here at a loss nor at a gun store at a loss . On the rare occassion when I get rid of a firearm its at a reasonable price .
I agree.
If I have to take a loss I would rather give it away for free to a friend or family member who needs one.
That would make me feel much better.

I have a 6.5x55 Swede set up for iron sights and I would rather have the bent bolt handle and a drilled receiver that I can mount a scope onto that brings the scope way back like a modern rifle.

I tried the scope forward thing and it works but not the greatest.
Thought about selling it but I would rather give it to a buddy that told me he loved those things and always wanted one.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree.
If I have to take a loss I would rather give it away for free to a friend or family member who needs one.
That would make me feel much better.

I have a 6.5x55 Swede set up for iron sights and I would rather have the bent bolt handle and a drilled receiver that I can mount a scope onto that brings the scope way back like a modern rifle.

I tried the scope forward thing and it works but not the greatest.
Thought about selling it but I would rather give it to a buddy that told me he loved those things and always wanted one.

Take the Swede 6.5x55 for example, especially one set up with irons, I love those things, and I've always wanted one.
Seconds on the swede if it doesn't fall through!!!!!!!!!! I love those things and always wanted one.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Swede is a nice round, I’ve got one of the kimber sporters I really like. I think especially with the Mausers you’ll find it’s mostly the older generation that are into. I’m the only one my age that I know that buys em. If **** ever hits the fan, ya’ll are gonna be thanking that old man that’s busts out his iron site Mausers and some spam can ammo and starts passing that **** out lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom