Own guns, abuse drugs, go to prison!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a violation of federal law to be a user of illegal drugs and possess firearms. When u purchase a new firearm u must answer the question relating to drug use. Years ago I was defending one of the defendant's in the federal prosecution of the Outlaw motercycle club. Some went to prison for being users of illegal drugs while possessing firearms. If you are in a state where possession is legal you can still be prosecuted under federal law. Tokers beware. If the ATF knows you have a marijuana card and possess weapons you could be in deep ****.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a violation of federal law to be a user of illegal drugs and possess firearms. When u purchase a new firearm u must answer the question relating to drug use. Years ago I was defending one of the defendant's in the federal prosecution of the Outlaw motercycle club. Some went to prison for being users of illegal drugs while possessing firearms. If you are in a state where possession is legal you can still be prosecuted under federal law. Tokers beware. If the ATF knows you have a marijuana card and possess weapons you could be in deep ****.

Just say No?

.yea to drugs

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please also note that it is a violation of federal law for a convicted felon to possess ammunition. Just thought I would toss that tidbit in. : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom