Ozark on netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had never watched Jason Bateman in anything other than a comedy like Horrible bosses.This is a pretty decent show about a guy who launders money for the mob just to keep himself and his family alive.The second season was better than the first.A little like Breaking bad to me.A nice man and wife that eventually have to kill a few people.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tR- get back on it! I watched season 1 back in May and then season 2 on probably the 2nd day out of release.

For a Netflix, pretty well done. I like it.

I’ve also done all of Longmire and it was pretty good. So, I’m curious if Justified is any good?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell you how you will feel about it, but I watched every episode of Justified when it was on and I was quite let down when it was canceled (but glad it was done before it got crappy). I freaking love that show. :-)

Same goes with Ozark and Longmire. I'm really looking forward to the next season of Ozark.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked Longmire and loved Justified.Besids Ozark, House of cards and Narcos on Netflix are both worth watching along with Mindhunter and the Punisher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom