P320 X5 blemish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy, tough crowd in here.

It was bought online so there was no piddling around.
I really suck at being subtle, so there's that. I am not trying to be an ashole.

Even if you buy online, you should be able to look at it when you go pick it up, and refuse delivery, just like buying a washing machine online and when they deliver it, they drop it off the liftgate and cave in the corner. Every FFL I have gone through has been very accommodating for that, my guy will ask me if something is satisfactory before I pay.

If they wont do anything about it, at least you have an excuse to hit it with a rattlecan or take it to a cerakoter.

rjtmri

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really suck at being subtle, so there's that. I am not trying to be an ashole.

Even if you buy online, you should be able to look at it when you go pick it up, and refuse delivery, just like buying a washing machine online and when they deliver it, they drop it off the liftgate and cave in the corner. Every FFL I have gone through has been very accommodating for that, my guy will ask me if something is satisfactory before I pay.

If they wont do anything about it, at least you have an excuse to hit it with a rattlecan or take it to a cerakoter.
Haha, all good man

I hear ya and yes they asked me if all was okay with the pistol so my bad on this. I’ve bought a plethora of them this way, first one I’ve had with that much of a blemish is all.

Lol and yeah they will take it back for repair.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, all good man

I hear ya and yes they asked me if all was okay with the pistol so my bad on this. I’ve bought a plethora of them this way, first one I’ve had with that much of a blemish is all.

Lol and yeah they will take it back for repair.

I've only had to send in one Sig for repair. It only took a week to send it, repair it, and get it back. All on their dime.

Best of luck on the repair!

Latest posts

Top Bottom