Pain management rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much and thanks for asking. The Belbuca isn't much better than Advil which I am taking as often as I dare. I have always had a high tolerance to drugs to the point I have been asked by several doctors if I had been on something because what they gave me didn't work as expected. Of course the crazy PM doc won't listen.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much and thanks for asking. The Belbuca isn't much better than Advil which I am taking as often as I dare. I have always had a high tolerance to drugs to the point I have been asked by several doctors if I had been on something because what they gave me didn't work as expected. Of course the crazy PM doc won't listen.

That's a bummer. I know JUST how you feel. I lost track of how many pain management places I went that treated me like **** before I found these guys. It literally took me YEARS ...

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that was fast! Received my mm card today. Going to go check out what is available tomorrow. They just opened a dispencry really close. Any tips?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that was fast! Received my mm card today. Going to go check out what is available tomorrow. They just opened a dispencry really close. Any tips?
That was FAST. Just try different strains and ask the sales person for a recommendation for what your ailments are. RSO (Rick Stevens Oil) is something you should really look into. Weedmaps.com is a good website to shop online and learn. It will tell you if a certain dispensary has what your wanting. These dispensaries check in to that website with their inventory.
Read up on RSO, its known to cure cancer, helps Fibromyalgia, Arthritis and other things I cant remember.
Its a concentrate oil you just put a small speck of the oil on the inside of your lip using your finger. You can use larger amounts and experiment with your tolerance level as you go because everyone is different but start off cautious. Too much wont hurt you but will make you want to not get out of your recliner for about 5 hours. LOL

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is that I feel for you people with chronic pain. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was a kid so I get a taste of it, but thankfully nothing I can't manage.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, canceled today's appointment with PM, told them what they were giving me was like trying to blow out a camp fire with a mouse fart. Will check out RSO.. would like something easy to take. My lungs can't handle smoking it these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom