Pain management rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well another day with a go no where appointment. Won,t give me anything till I do a pee test. Only had half a cup of coffee this morning and peed just before my appointment. No way was I going to be able to pee. We left and are now back home waiting for home health. The pee thing is going to be a real problem as we are 25 min away
You know, I wish they'd tell you in advance when you're gonna have to pee in a cup. If I don't need to pee, I have to sit around the lobby drinking water because they want a piss sample, but if I have to pee like a rushin' race horse, all they want is blood...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like I'm sitting at the elderly table after dinner and everyone has their S M T W TH F S pill boxes out!

To the OP, hate to see anyone in pain, hope they get you fixed up soon.

Crud!!! You had to bring up the pill box thingy. Now I need to go take mine.

Fortunately, I've not got the health and pain problems than many here have, and I thank God for that. I take two prescription drugs and that is all (blood pressure and cholesterol.) Everything else is either a supplement or a vitamin.

Prayers for all of you dealing with pain.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been suggested I write a book about all the things I have survived
Of all the dumb stuff I did as a kid, I never cracked a bone. I cracked the frame on my BMX bike, but never a bone. I had my truck knock me down and run over my ankle and only ended up with an Ace bandage and some crutches that I tossed after a half a day. I even had a New Holland 55 side delivery rake jump off the farm jack and try to use its adjusting handle to pin my rib cage to the tractor. Not much more than bruising.

Until, that is, I was going up the stairs in my house in socks one night. My foot slipped, and all of my weight drove my foot into the riser of the next step. Bang, cracked my big toe. Hurt like a sonofabeech, too...

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of all the dumb stuff I did as a kid, I never cracked a bone. I cracked the frame on my BMX bike, but never a bone. I had my truck knock me down and run over my ankle and only ended up with an Ace bandage and some crutches that I tossed after a half a day. I even had a New Holland 55 side delivery rake jump off the farm jack and try to use its adjusting handle to pin my rib cage to the tractor. Not much more than bruising.

Until, that is, I was going up the stairs in my house in socks one night. My foot slipped, and all of my weight drove my foot into the riser of the next step. Bang, cracked my big toe. Hurt like a sonofabeech, too...
Shot twice, stabbed once, fell off 3 buildings, ran over 3 times , bit by a copper head, picked up by a tornado and slammed down a block and a half later. Skull fracture from a bat, multiple automobile wrecks with multiple injuries, hung once, horse wrecks , motor cycle wrecks, electrocuted, ran a piece of steel through my eye and pulled my eye out trying to remove it and the list goes on an on

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you old farts have Neuropathy issues? Its a lot of fun. Feet feel like they are on fire 24/7, walking on glass it feels like. Nerve damage brought on by chemo drugs. Im not diabetic, the Dr. did this too me.

Nephropathy, diabetic, Shingles, a cough they can not cure, bad lung and screwed up ribs. Ain't life grand? :P

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot twice, stabbed once, fell off 3 buildings, ran over 3 times , bit by a copper head, picked up by a tornado and slammed down a block and a half later. Skull fracture from a bat, multiple automobile wrecks with multiple injuries, hung once, horse wrecks , motor cycle wrecks, electrocuted, ran a piece of steel through my eye and pulled my eye out trying to remove it and the list goes on an on

Is your nick name Lucky by any chance?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm gonna need that book now!! Oh the questions!:hey3::hypnotize::bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom