Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swapped out my Vortex 1-4 for a Primary Arms 1-6 and I'm not very happy with it so far. The 2x mag and 1/2 the price wasn't worth it in my opinion. Maybe with more use I'll like it, but 100rnds in, I'm having buyer's remorse.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swapped out my Vortex 1-4 for a Primary Arms 1-6 and I'm not very happy with it so far. The 2x mag and 1/2 the price wasn't worth it in my opinion. Maybe with more use I'll like it, but 100rnds in, I'm having buyer's remorse.

Really like my Vortex 1-4c, it just resides on a slightly longer barreled rifle with less battle scars so it's getting swapped over for the Run'n'gun. Have the Razor 1-6x that is legit but selling it since it is really too much for what I need.

cocheran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year I bought the sightmark m4 triple duty 1-6x24 and I think it's pretty much perfect. The turrets are a little higher than what I'd like but other than that I think it's perfect all around. Zipped it up 12.5 moa for the 500 yard shot, made my three hits and zipped it back to zero. Used it on 1x for the close up shots. Pricier than what I normally spend on stuff but what I had to spend to get what I wanted. I'm an MOA guy vs mils.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching the Channel 4 lead story on the multi-colored target. At first, we were laughing our asses off at the story. Then later on, we were saddened that idiots have made their way to Oklahoma.

You guys need to keep that target up.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching the Channel 4 lead story on the multi-colored target. At first, we were laughing our asses off at the story. Then later on, we were saddened that idiots have made their way to Oklahoma.

You guys need to keep that target up.

Saw that. Also said the guys had taken the pic off their FB page. Having been the "target" of an obviously anti-gun reporter in the past I feel for the person they spoke to on the phone. However, I'm not sure just exactly what response the guys thought they were gonna get, given today's "Age of the Perpetually Offended" ...

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
offended.jpg

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"During the first conversation with the race organizer, he asked me if anyone had been harmed by the post. When I said "no", he hung up on me."

$5 that it was Ted
LOLZ

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THEY DON'T OWN THE RAINBOW!!! You take that target down and I will never attend another run and gun. Bet they'd have cheered had it been the confederate flag. Sick and tired of the mindless ********, no bipedal, non obligate mouth breathing primate could believe this is a threat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom