PBR Actually Made a 1,776-Pack of Beer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out in the field we drank whatever showed up in VN and were damn proud to have it........pre-alum cans so they were all rusty and 90% of the time we drank it hot but we considered PBR nectar of the Gods compared to what usually showed up which was Blatz and Falstaff.
Pabst.jpg
Blatz.jpg
Falstaff.jpg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Know a guy up for the challenge. He buys a keg every payday and is back to buying 24pks a couple days before payday. Payday picks up new keg and starts the cycle over again. Once watched him guzzle three beers on a bet in under 10 seconds. He did it in 5.2 seconds with beers open sitting in front of him when they said go. He would turn it up squeeze can drop it and grab the next one, never spilled a drop.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Know a guy up for the challenge. He buys a keg every payday and is back to buying 24pks a couple days before payday. Payday picks up new keg and starts the cycle over again. Once watched him guzzle three beers on a bet in under 10 seconds. He did it in 5.2 seconds with beers open sitting in front of him when they said go. He would turn it up squeeze can drop it and grab the next one, never spilled a drop.

That's a fine American right there.

May the Lord bless him and keep him strong!

Amen

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The very first beer I bought myself was a PBR. 15 years old riding an Amtrac from OKC to Houston. For lunch I had Orange Chicken and a PBR. Few hours later the train derailed. No one was hurt but it was a memorial trip.

I will say that PBR was no worse than Olympia back in the 70s when I was old enough to legally drink.

Latest posts

Top Bottom