PCM Tune for '03 Suburban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

All the wiring to the TAC has been checked several times.

I guess the next part I throw at it will be a new TAC Module.

This is getting old.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DBW is closed loop system - once something messes up PCM, TAC and ETC start pointing fingers at each-other and you end up chasing tail. Stop by. We'll take it for a spin with a datalogger - see what exactly and when is acting up.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mail order stuff is always less than optimal, go local.

My Corvette was tuned by Brett of XP Racing. Abel Racing will also serve your needs well.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like chest thumping to me. But I could care less, you started this so I played along. Had absolutely nothing to do with acting hard as there is no reason for that. You have no clue what I have or haven't done with these cars over the years & I do not feel the need to go into it all with you. Not worth my time honestly. You seriously think being a mechanic means squat to me? I laugh at the ASE certificates, they are a running joke, but a requirement to be employed at most shops. I have seen my fair share of "certified" mechanic work & I'll keep my comments to myself .

Same goes to you brother, I know nothing of you just like you know nothing of me
Now, here we defiantly agree! No where did I say I was ASE nor would I ever waiste my time getting it LOL :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom