PCM Tune for '03 Suburban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Gee whiz Mike. No love for your old tuner?

Glenn? Hell man I didn't know you were still tuning man. I'm still on the same edits you did for me in the Fudd's parking lot, LOL. Even though I added H/C/I it still idles & runs like a bat outta hell. I could still use a full tune though, especially with my upcoming auto swap.

TFCC reunion in here lol

You guys get your heads together and try to solve my problem!:D

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Send gl55 a PM and I promise he will get you taken care of if it is tune related.

We are having a conversation through PM now. I don't think it is necessarily tune related, but I am trying to find out if some tuning would fix it.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could disable those codes you are getting but that is not always the safest thing to do on drive by wire vehicles.

jarrettszcz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked out the website and I am not sure how that works. Got anymore info?

Thanks. Local would be nice.

Thanks, I will check those others out.

I plan on keeping it until it won't go no more. It is the perfect vehicle for me if the damn thing will run right.

So far, it looks like it costs $200-$300. I have spent more than that throwing parts at it that "mechanics" have said it needs.

I don't really need a performance tune, but I am looking for a tune to maybe solve my "REP" problems, and might as well go all out.

I don't do the tune personally basically i have my car tuned by trifecta personally but basically we do a data log of your car running and i send him the data log along with any modifications that may have been done and he sends me a File to flash onto your ecm and we send another data log to see if it needs any additional adjustments

generally I set up a appointment with him so we can complete it in one day

in your case since your having some other issues as well it may be better to take it to a shop here locally

Latest posts

Top Bottom