People unable to pay attention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to whataburger today. Wasn’t busy. Took forever. Saw lots of people inside, walking around like they didn’t know what to do. Was asked the same questions back to back, it was like they couldn’t pay attention long enough to hear and retain the answer. Some masked, lots wearing gloves. Watched one lady touch anything and everything with the same gloves on. They still got the order wrong in the end. Simple order. The girl read my order back at the window, then asked if I had a drink right after reading off the order and confirming it. Just seemed strange like they were all too distracted to function.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to whataburger today. Wasn’t busy. Took forever. Saw lots of people inside, walking around like they didn’t know what to do. Was asked the same questions back to back, it was like they couldn’t pay attention long enough to hear and retain the answer. Some masked, lots wearing gloves. Watched one lady touch anything and everything with the same gloves on. They still got the order wrong in the end. Simple order. The girl read my order back at the window, then asked if I had a drink right after reading off the order and confirming it. Just seemed strange like they were all too distracted to function.

I'm sorry, what were you saying? :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom