Pete rose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Rose in HOF

• YES

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • NO

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give another example of someone who should be in the Hall of Fame: Bob Ueker. Look at his stats, nothing phenomenal, in fact, mediocre at best. Yet, plenty of people know who Bob Ueker is and associate him with baseball. He is famous for Baseball. (Also for acting, but that's another matter).

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give another example of someone who should be in the Hall of Fame: Bob Ueker. Look at his stats, nothing phenomenal, in fact, mediocre at best. Yet, plenty of people know who Bob Ueker is and associate him with baseball. He is famous for Baseball. (Also for acting, but that's another matter).

I don't even know what team Bob Ueker played for without doing an Internet search.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know what team Bob Ueker played for without doing an Internet search.

As a fan of 2 of the teams he played for and the one he announces for I can tell you. Braves, Cardinals and Phillies. He is my favorite guy besides Mike Shannon to listen to baseball on the radio since Jack Buck passed. His nickname of Mr. Baseball says it all.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though Rose has admitted he gambled on baseball and appologized, he'll never get in until after he dies. I think he should have been in years ago and appalled that they are showing his stuff in the Hall but deny him being in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom