Pheasant pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few pics from pheasant hunting this week.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Had an awesome hunt. Absolutely wore my dog out, but she had a ball too. Lot of birds in the area, and even a decent amount of birds on public land. Lot better hunting on the private land though, and a little less walking.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think she was saying WATER! WATER! It wasn't really that hot the first day, upper 40's, but we were both sweatin and downing water. I was wearing short sleeves and still hot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love hunting up there.
Won't make it this year, but am looking forward to next year.
Last years photo:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010013_1.jpg

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ike and I are planning on a short trip next week to scout out some new WIHA in NW Kansas. Neither of my hunting partners have 2010 licenses so they won't go until after the first of the year. I was transferred up there several years ago and bought a lifetime hunting license as soon as I could. Ike and I are both a couple of old dogs so we will be taking it easy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ike and I are planning on a short trip next week to scout out some new WIHA in NW Kansas. Neither of my hunting partners have 2010 licenses so they won't go until after the first of the year. I was transferred up there several years ago and bought a lifetime hunting license as soon as I could. Ike and I are both a couple of old dogs so we will be taking it easy.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom