Phil Stone Dead!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
KMOD could not have picked a worse pair of morons to host their morning show. Why would they think a target demographic of aging male rockers would want to hear a couple of dumbed down immature kids act like total douchebags ? My MP3 player has been on overtime since Phil & Brent left KMOD.

Has anyone heard the actual cause of death? I hate to bring this up but............ the combination of losing a 27 year job and the timing of the holidays, both of which are common triggers, leads one to believe he may have taken his own life.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KMOD could not have picked a worse pair of morons to host their morning show. Why would they think a target demographic of aging male rockers would want to hear a couple of dumbed down immature kids act like total douchebags ? My MP3 player has been on overtime since Phil & Brent left KMOD.

Has anyone heard the actual cause of death? I hate to bring this up but............ the combination of losing a 27 year job and the timing of the holidays, both of which are common triggers, leads one to believe he may have taken his own life.

kinda what I was thinking, hoping it's not the case

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've been wondering that too. RIP Phil....kmod screwed the pooch letting phil and brent go. The new morning show sucks horribly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom