Pistol Brace "rules" signed by AG today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another "novelty item" I never had any use enough to get, but still was aware of the ban. What became of all the bump stocks while the court case was on-going? Did folks have to register or destroy those too?
People did what they did. Bet a lot of them reappear out of thin air. This reminds me of when Connecticut band AR 15s. Not many were turned in.

Chevron difference is gone. These agencies no longer have the ability to make up tyrannical BS like they were doing in the past. Legal, not legal, legal, not legal, BS. The constant flip-flopping. One moment you’re legal, the next moment, you’re a felon. The courts are slowly raining in their lawlessness.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the governor sends State Troopers out to arrest and jail ATF agents who try to enforce this, or sheriff's send their deputies, then it will mean something. But that ain't gonna happen.

Being a 2A sanctuary state sounds good, but doesn't mean a lot as far as the feds are concerned. Hell they stomp on state's rights as often as they do individual's rights.

Ain’t or hasn’t yet. It’s along the lines of Marijuana. The states are thumbing their nose at the Fed for their overreach. Time will tell how far it goes.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get a SBR, you get a SBR, you get a SBR. Everybody gets a SBR!
That’s kinda what I’m thinking….
Just an opinion...I'm guessing anybody on here or who has bought any amount of gun stuff is already on a list, whether you bought any stamps or not.
This is very true. The amount of information the gov has/keeps on us is beyond what most of us would believe.

So now would be the time to get a few free SBR stamps… right? This is law now, right?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What stamp? Registry closed=no legal means for regular citizen to own. None were grandfathered, none were added to registry, no "buy back".
Option was destroy or forfeit.
Okay, I guess I thought they were just made NFA items...so then what of all those that will magically re-appear? What was illegal yesterday is now legal today? Again, I could care less about bump stocks, I just want to understand the general concept for any item that goes through such a process/ court battle.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s kinda what I’m thinking….

This is very true. The amount of information the gov has/keeps on us is beyond what most of us would believe.

So now would be the time to get a few free SBR stamps… right? This is law now, right?
Today I was at Atwoods and the guy at the counter was saying he wondered if the gov was going to come pull their forms because they have had some with braces in stock recently and people bought them probably having no idea what was coming. If true about the number out in the wild nation-wide, that would be a lot of form pulling.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So from what you gather so far...should a feller be buying pistol braces now, keeping the ones they have, or selling them? :anyone:

Hmmm...I wonder if I can get free SBR stamps for my stripped lowers or maybe even complete lowers.

So many questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom