PistolPay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at a few gun sites and web forums that are gun related, and this is the first I've heard about them. Googled and it looks a bit sketchy. Only two sponsors, on main page, and mostly dishing paypal.
I'm no fan of paypal but not good business practice to build your rep on stepping on someone else.
It may be great, but have to see a lot more positive feedback from sources other than YouTube unknowns.
We will see.
Went to the website and read the "how it works". Seems its a buy from venders and trans to a FFL kind of thing. So it doesn't really seem like paypal at all

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a great idea but I want a few of you guys to try it a few times and then let me know how it went. Might want to give it a few credit card payment cycles before you review....just to be sure. :teach:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at a few gun sites and web forums that are gun related, and this is the first I've heard about them. Googled and it looks a bit sketchy. Only two sponsors, on main page, and mostly dishing paypal.
I'm no fan of paypal but not good business practice to build your rep on stepping on someone else.
It may be great, but have to see a lot more positive feedback from sources other than YouTube unknowns.
We will see.
I disagree with the characterization of "build[ing] your rep on stepping one someone else." The firearms market is one that PayPal has deliberately and explicitly rejected; somebody else saying "hey, if they don't want your business, we do!" isn't stepping on the first player, just offering a service that the first player has willfully chosen to abandon. No foul there in my view.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree with the characterization of "build[ing] your rep on stepping one someone else." The firearms market is one that PayPal has deliberately and explicitly rejected; somebody else saying "hey, if they don't want your business, we do!" isn't stepping on the first player, just offering a service that the first player has willfully chosen to abandon. No foul there in my view.
That's not what he's saying. Only a small percentage of people respond to negative ad campaigns. He said most of the reviews were just bashing Paypal and not reviewing the merits of PistolPay. One company can bash another company all day long, it doesn't mean there product is worth a damn. May be why no one has heard of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom