PistolPay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used PistolPay before? Or is it another GunPal fiasco?

I heard about the GunPal mess while it was going on. Had been wondering why no one else hadn't come up with a gun friendly PayPal. Then ran across PistolPay earlier.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So has anyone used PistolPay or not? Honestly, I'm not looking to start some political discussion how evil PayPal is. I use PayPal as little as possible, and is why Im asking about PistolPay, end of story.

So has anyone used it or not?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never even heard of it. Will be googling it.

I never have either. I was reading an article last night about the Certified Check scams. It reminded me of a thread either here or on another site about CC scams in relation to buying guns. Somebody brought up GunPal, which I thought was odd since its been long defunk (2012). Googlated gun friendly PayPal and most results were about he failed GunPal, but there was one article about a credit card processing company that mentioned PistolPay. So googled that. Supposedly it launched in 2012. But like I said, I have never heard of it either. Never seen a article, never seen or heard of it mentioned on youtube on some of the gun channels, or even on full30.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at a few gun sites and web forums that are gun related, and this is the first I've heard about them. Googled and it looks a bit sketchy. Only two sponsors, on main page, and mostly dishing paypal.
I'm no fan of paypal but not good business practice to build your rep on stepping on someone else.
It may be great, but have to see a lot more positive feedback from sources other than YouTube unknowns.
We will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom