Wednesday evening was interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was working in south Florida and staying in North Miami for a week. I was already in bed, and I hear Sheriff Dept. yelling to open the door. They weren't at my door, but the door just across from me. 30 minutes later they are knocking on my door. One deputy asked if I had heard anything over the past 24 hours. Not my circus, not my monkeys was my first thought. I said I hadn't heard anything, but I'm only in the room for about 12 hrs a day, only at night. Everything was good and I go back to bed. At midnight someone else is knocking on the door. This time, it was the homicide detectives. Evidently, someone had shot a guy. First time for this to happen to me.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1706314517796.jpeg

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told my boss about the situation, and he said to call CLC , Corporate Lodging, and have the hotel removed from our choices of places to stay. I told my boss this place is better than any others on our places to stay. I also said, maybe our business should better check out better places for us to stay at. Silence.... meaning something above a tweeker drug deal gone bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom