pistols and gun bans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone know if their are talks of any type of bans or mag restrictions on handguns that will be tagged along with the proposed awb? I'm looking to get my wife a ppq do I need to do this immediately or can I wait and get a better price as hopefully some things will calm down a bit.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They included hi cap pistol mags last time (over ten rounds). Would assume they would do the same this go round.

Would buy some mags now if you can get em.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are talking that just the possession of Hi cap. mags will be against the law, so unless you are shooting on your own land you can't use them.

now how does it go again? Heil Obama? or Hiel Obama? or just O-Hell its Obama!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see anything happening. It's all gone to a committee. That's the secret word for kicking the can down the street.

Remember 2008?

Yeah I know it's the idiots second term, but the job was assigned to the 1st buffoon. .

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are talking that just the possession of Hi cap. mags will be against the law, so unless you are shooting on your own land you can't use them.

now how does it go again? Heil Obama? or Hiel Obama? or just O-Hell its Obama!

I don't think possession is something they want to tackle now. It would greatly reduce the odds of passing any legislation if they try and reach that far. They will come little by little. Assault weapons now, next shooting will be online ammo sales, the shooting after that will be mass registration, etc., etc.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think possession is something they want to tackle now. It would greatly reduce the odds of passing any legislation if they try and reach that far. They will come little by little. Assault weapons now, next shooting will be online ammo sales, the shooting after that will be mass registration, etc., etc.

Exactly why I wouldn't concede any gun rights whatsoever. They say, oh this time it's just mags. Then next time, it's just one more little thing. Next thing you know, we've lost too much. As we all know, once we lose something, we almost never get it back. I'm still amazed the '94 ban was let to expire. I'm bet they won't let that happen again.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly why I wouldn't concede any gun rights whatsoever. They say, oh this time it's just mags. Then next time, it's just one more little thing. Next thing you know, we've lost too much. As we all know, once we lose something, we almost never get it back. I'm still amazed the '94 ban was let to expire. I'm bet they won't let that happen again.

Now that is a perfect example of the mentality of the Progressives and why they have (and love) that name. They don't like being called liberals, but progressive is just as bad, if not worse. Give them an inch and they will eventually take your whole farm. Plus, in addition to combating Congress on this, keep in mind that we also need to work with our Representatives and Senators to curb the ability of the federal agencies to create more "regulations." Otherwise, they get what they want by sneaking in the back door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom