Pittsburg County man indicted for illegal sale of firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should ban spoon sales across state lines because they make people fat who in turn develop heart disease and die.

We should ban automobile sales across state lines because someone may drive drunk and kill someone.

We should ban cell phone sales across state lines because someone might go out walking on the trail and fall off the edge of a cliff.

And, finally, I motion that we ban axe sales across state lines too. Someone might accidentally let if fly while wearing inappropriate safety gear, chop off their toe and bleed to death while awaiting medical transport.

These magical across state line sales are so dangerous!!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you can't fix stupid or greedy.....
I use to sell a firearm every once and a while on armslist.....I received an offer on an AR-15 that I had up for sell and we agreed on a price and where to meet but the deal went south when I told the buyer that I would have to see his OK driver license.....he said ok and we set up the meet....He called just before the meet and said he had to travel out of town and asked if a friend could pick it up for him.....RED FLAG.....I told him I would wait until he was back in town. I never heard from him again.....I believe it was a sting to catch me breaking the law.....you can't be too careful
I had the exact same thing happen to me on armslist last year. The guy was out of state in California and wanted his broken English speaking Hispanic friend to pick it up for him. I told him no. Then, when he got back he wanted me to drive to Cabela's in OKC, I told him that I would meet halfway, he told me he was too busy then not ten minutes later he texts me and says that he is at Cabela's. That deal never went anywhere. Figured he was an idiot, or a ATF troll. Eventually he told me his wife was having pregnancy problems and I never heard from him again.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm convinced there are stings on this site. that's why i got a little paranoid when a certain user claimed to have a job that "harvests" information from websites and then claimed to send letters to the ATF with my name and address.

it's not a joke. they are here. and i also know that people who *can* abuse their power, *will* abuse their power. so it wouldn't surprised me AT ALL for members here who have the ability to do such things.
Desire to know more intensifies.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't begin to tell you guys how many times over the years I have had either just plain ignorant people, or stupid or ATF trolls try and get me to sell them a pistol as an out of state resident. The answer is always NO. Had a guy from Missouri want to buy my Tavor 7, I told him, okay come to Broken Arrow National guns, we will do a transfer, sure enough he called my bluff, paid for the transfer and paid me in cash. He was legit. No ATF troll.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the BA gun show this weekend there was a guy walking around offering to pay full price if someone would sell him a firearm, he also followed that with I live out of state… I watched one table almost do it, but he wised up and said no. Not sure if anyone fell for it or not.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is the victim?
Honest gun owners are the victim. Every time someone does this it fuels the fire for the anti-gun squads. It doesn't matter what you or I "think" the law should be, it matters what the law actually is.

Screw this guy. He's going around flaunting the law and it bit him square in the butt. I don't have any sympathy for someone like this because ultimately he, and those like him, makes it harder for me to enjoy my ability to buy guns. I don't agree with a lot of the rules. But I play by them because I enjoy my freedom. If I weren't going to play by the rules I sure as hell wouldn't advertise it.

And make no mistake.... I'd like to see the AFT and a lot more federal law enforcement organizations completely dissolved or, at a minimum, reigned in. They abuse their powers far too often, they make "law" in the form of rule changes and their leadership are nothing more than political "yes men".

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You can see what all they took off of this guy here way down in there, but more interesting and maddening on several levels is what starts on page 3.

Seizure List
hooooooly crap they raided Larry Vickers? and "machine guns" are just valued at $1,000 by default?! where do i buy these $1,000 machine guns? loooool

>21-ATF-032345: ONE STAINLESS STEEL POT ON WHEELS, ONE COPPER COIL, Serial No. Unknown, valued at $150.00, seized by the ATF on September 02, 2021 from Eugene DOZIER in QUINTON, OK for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 7302.

he had a still too? i mean commercials stills aren't illegal. home made wine is totally legal to both produce and consume. but i guess if you are getting raided.....

i guess that means my plastic bucket with a hole in the top is one more thing to watch out for. holy moley.

Latest posts

Top Bottom