Pizza eating Ninja Reddog video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things that came to mind while watching this great clip.

Mall Ninja

Rex with the flag pants, that was married to Starla in Napoleon Dynamite.

"Im Rex, founder of the Rex Kwon Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, youll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

"Bow to your sensei, BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!"

"At Rex Kwon Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo! You need somebody watching your back AT ALL TIMES! Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

"Take a look at what Im wearing, people [in sunglasses and matching american flag pants and bandana]. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it! Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? [Points at a photo of his wife, a blonde, tan, muscular body-builder] Forget about it!"

Have you mastered the bow Staff yet?

You did a great job, it may go viral.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things that came to mind while watching this great clip.

Mall Ninja

Rex with the flag pants, that was married to Starla in Napoleon Dynamite.

"Im Rex, founder of the Rex Kwon Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, youll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

"Bow to your sensei, BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!"

"At Rex Kwon Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo! You need somebody watching your back AT ALL TIMES! Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

"Take a look at what Im wearing, people [in sunglasses and matching american flag pants and bandana]. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it! Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? [Points at a photo of his wife, a blonde, tan, muscular body-builder] Forget about it!"

Have you mastered the bow Staff yet?

You did a great job, it may go viral.

There are several videos that reddog has been involved in that can go viral! One that i can think of involves a 4 wheeler! ha!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom