Please OSA, tell me I misunderstood the news! Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News said veteran's benefits are at risk during this shut down. Is that correct?

Are we really so F'd up, really so GD partisan, really so effing LOW that we would suspend benefits to those folks who have sacrificed and risked their lives so our fat asses can gorge on McDonalds and watch football, NASCAR, and reality TV?

What the F**k is wrong? I don't give a **** if it's the Left Wing nuts or Tea Party pinheads, this is JUST WRONG!!!

Really, this is shameful. What has happened to our country?

Veterans benefits / military pay = no check
Entitlement spending = check

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Veterans: Some key benefits will continue and the VA hospitals will remained open. But many services will be disrupted. The Veterans Benefits Administration will be unable to process education and rehabilitation benefits. The Board of Veterans' Appeals will be unable to hold hearings.

What's more, if the shutdown lasts for more than two or three weeks, the Department of Veterans Affairs has said that it may not have enough money to pay disability claims and pension payments. That could affect some 3.6 million veterans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...own-will-work/

I was supposed to start school this month and I was told the VA will not be processing my paperwork oh yeah all that was left for them to do was send me funding.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't give a **** if it's the Left Wing nuts or Tea Party pinheads, this is JUST WRONG!!!

?

You can give a **** or not give a ****. The Tea Party pinheads shut the government down.
They shut it down over a law passed by congress, signed by the president and found constitutional by the Supreme Court.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“We’re not going to be disrespected,” conservative Rep. Marlin Stutzman, R-Ind., [told the Washington Examiner]. “We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”

This is bipartisan gridlock folks. It's not one party being the arsehole here. They're all crooked.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can give a **** or not give a ****. The Tea Party pinheads shut the government down.
They shut it down over a law passed by congress, signed by the president and found constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Sure did! without a single republican vote and 85% of the American people were agents it to begin with. They just did that to push there Liberal agenda. Like always let someone else pay for it. I say get a job and stop being a freeloader!

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh yeah here is the email they sent out.

As a result of the Government shutdown, I will not be meeting with clients until we are allowed to return to work. For now, I will be working until Monday of next week.

Once I return to work, I will set a meeting with you (and other veterans) to continue your evaluation process, where we left off. In the meantime, continue your research on various occupations that won’t negatively affect your disabilities, that have at least an average future outlook, and that would produce a livable wage for you.

my friend who is already going to school got the same email.

pistolpete62

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

So what! Congress passed the bill. Congress can also vote to change the bill. Your comments are nothing more than Obama's talking points.

Latest posts

Top Bottom