• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Polaris razor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
If you don’t know, be sure and get an Oklahoma Title with your RZR you find. You will find many that failed to register and sticker them, they owe back taxes and penalties. Don’t accept a Bill of Sale.

Any UTV, ATV or Dirt Bike Mfg, sold or transferred after July 1st 2005 must me registered with the State of Oklahoma. And you are issued a Tittle and a Brown Ok Off Road Sticker.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If you don’t know, be sure and get an Oklahoma Title with your RZR you find. You will find many that failed to register and sticker them, they owe back taxes and penalties. Don’t accept a Bill of Sale.

Any UTV, ATV or Dirt Bike Mfg, sold or transferred after July 1st 2005 must me registered with the State of Oklahoma. And you are issued a Tittle and a Brown Ok Off Road Sticker.

Learned something. Thanks

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I left something out. It is a one time registration. You will receive a brown Ok Stick to affix to the ATV, UTV and DirtBike. A once and done.

If you attempt to not do so and take the Off Road toy to any State or Federal Riding Area or out of State to a place you need a Pass to ride, they can and do confiscate the machine.

I seen 3 UTVs and several ATVs impounded in Colorado for such an infraction of non registration in the home states they came from.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I left something out. It is a one time registration. You will receive a brown Ok Stick to affix to the ATV, UTV and DirtBike. A once and done.

If you attempt to not do so and take the Off Road toy to any State or Federal Riding Area or out of State to a place you need a Pass to ride, they can and do confiscate the machine.

I seen 3 UTVs and several ATVs impounded in Colorado for such an infraction of non registration in the home states they came from.
What about pure electric ones or is this provision only for those mean ol' dinosaur burners?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Once more correct. I've seen the NFS folks in parking lots in New Mexico checking for the stickers.
I have one on my 4 wheeler, but exempt on the 1985 250SX three wheeler.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
What is the shits is some dealers mention “don’t worry if you use them on your own place”.

Then when they want to sell, there are still the back taxes and penalties owed.

The State can actually charge a person with tax evasion as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom