Sale and trade values

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks just enjoy the haggling and God bless’m, some are delusional and need medication while some like me don’t have the time nor inclination to screw around trying to negotiate “the deal”. At least it would have to be something REALLY special for me to spend much energy trying to out maneuver my opponent.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both the seller and buyer need to decide on a reasonable price for them. It’s not just here, but everywhere on the net.

Sites like Aim surplus just kills the price on anything used imho. 2nd Gen 17.s that are NICE for $379. No box, and 1 mag, but unless someone is selling a Gen 2 as a collectible with box, manuals and such that price is hard to beat forapistol like that. Gen 4-22’s in GC for like $329! But places like here people ask $450 +. 320 sigs with night sights for $350, already had the ADs shot out of them…. Internet sales of them for $500+ here and elsewhere.

If I do a show and a padush that I judge to be not needing any firearm the price goes to retail + $100. That has almost bit me a couple times with the crazy gun show prices. Gun shows are actually worse then Internet forums fer schizzle!

YMMV! Regards,

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to the vaginal itch in this thread, I always figure looking at the real values and then making an offer that's not frickin stupid and cheap AF. Always seems to work pretty well for me.

Anyone need cheese with their whine?

I am trying to think if I've ever haggled with someone over price when I was buying and I really can't recall a time I didn't give asking price.

The thing that gets me is a buyer or seller who thinks the other person is supposed to travel the WHOLE distance (especially if we're from opposite ends of the state) so they don't have to be inconvenienced. I've pretty much quit making offers on, or accepting offers from, folks who don't live in the Metro area except for a very, very few ...

And ... You guys who live far enough away you don't wanna drive, I get it. But what really cracks me up is when those guys don't wanna do a FFL transfer. Wtf?? Things that confound me for $100, please ... 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom