Police find automatic weapons, grenades, tank at dead survivalist’s home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Carmel Police Chief Michael Johnson told The Journal News that Orser had “over 100 firearms, rifles and shotguns, 15,000 to 20,000 rounds of ammunition, buckets of black (gun) powder, hand grenades” and other military ordinance at his home.

Johnson said that the blasting caps alone “could have caused the whole house to go up and maybe surrounding houses.”

The 725th Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit based in Fort Drum, N.Y. was called in early Friday morning to take possession of the ordinance.

A decommissioned tank found in the back yard with it’s turret plugged was thought to be legal...]

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/...s-home/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I guess that the writer of that article does not know the difference between ordnance (a weapon or munition) and ordinance (a local law or regulation). At least he got it right one time.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a tank really, really bad. Granted I'm a weird chick but how can you not want a tank? You can go almost anywhere, smash stuff, be safe from small arms fire after crushing their car, you look cool driving a tank, even if the gun doesn't work you can still scare the crap out of people with it, you can pull out your neighbors front wheel drive Volkswagen out because he thought a front wheel drive was as good in the mud as a 4 wheel drive (true story), you can always go first at a 4 way stop, you can use it as a Get Out Of Dodge vehicle and nobody will try to steal your toilet paper and Pop Rocks. I'm sure there are lots of other reasons I can't think of right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom