Police find automatic weapons, grenades, tank at dead survivalist’s home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is part of one of the comments posted.

WHY DOES ANYONE NEED 100+ GUNS? THEY DON'T AND THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY QUANTITY OF GUNS. AS A MATTER OF FACT IT WHEN WRITTEN IT ONLY GUARANTEED THE RIGHT TO OWN A MUSKET. GOOD FOR ABOUT 25 FEET. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AS A DEFENSE. AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AND HE OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT, KNOWS THEY DON'T NEED THAT MANY WEAPONS. CHANCES OF ANYONE CHANGING THINGS IN OUR SHORT LIFE IS SLIM. ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE, BUT DON'T ENDANGER OR RESTRICT THE RIGHTS AND LIVES OF OTHERS.
He's telling us now many guns we can have and not to restrict the rights of others. Who are the "others"? People that don't own guns?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a tank really, really bad. Granted I'm a weird chick but how can you not want a tank? You can go almost anywhere, smash stuff, be safe from small arms fire after crushing their car, you look cool driving a tank, even if the gun doesn't work you can still scare the crap out of people with it, you can pull out your neighbors front wheel drive Volkswagen out because he thought a front wheel drive was as good in the mud as a 4 wheel drive (true story), you can always go first at a 4 way stop, you can use it as a Get Out Of Dodge vehicle and nobody will try to steal your toilet paper and Pop Rocks. I'm sure there are lots of other reasons I can't think of right now.

http://www.milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is part of one of the comments posted.

WHY DOES ANYONE NEED 100+ GUNS? THEY DON'T AND THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY QUANTITY OF GUNS. AS A MATTER OF FACT IT WHEN WRITTEN IT ONLY GUARANTEED THE RIGHT TO OWN A MUSKET. GOOD FOR ABOUT 25 FEET. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AS A DEFENSE. AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AND HE OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT, KNOWS THEY DON'T NEED THAT MANY WEAPONS. CHANCES OF ANYONE CHANGING THINGS IN OUR SHORT LIFE IS SLIM. ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE, BUT DON'T ENDANGER OR RESTRICT THE RIGHTS AND LIVES OF OTHERS.
He's telling us now many guns we can have and not to restrict the rights of others. Who are the "others"? People that don't own guns?

I also love the way he finds the word "Musket" and not "Arms" in the constitution, not to mention his ballistics data.

Latest posts

Top Bottom