Police helicopter on my block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About midnight last night, and my gate open when I let the dogs out this morning.

Makes one to get up early and cleans all the guns, that's for sure... :scratch:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
didn't land, but was buzzing the ground so closely it left swirls in the grass in my yard.

I was up and outside watering, moving sprinklers every 20-30 minutes, so I got a good close look at (the underside of) it. Of course I had my flashlight out so they lit me up pretty good once. It circled the book with the lights for a good half hour.

But to whomever left my gate open sometime between midnight and 6 am, be it the fugitive or officer, thanks. Because I wanted to chase my greyhound though the neighbor's front yards that early on a Sunday!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.xxlmag.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_01_ice_cube.png

Why, oh why must you swoop through the hood,
like everybody from the hood is up to no good?
You think all the girls around here are trickin,
up there lookin' like Superchicken.
At night I see your light through my bedroom window,
But I ain't got sheet but the pad and pencil.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds plausible. I heard the scanner talking about some kids in the mosque parking lot on bikes. Thought it was an odd discussion. Makes sense now.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took a while but yea. Tracked her down and used bribery to get her close enough to drag home. It's funny watching her jaunt casually and keep pace with the 30 mph cars. And with a bit more effort, she pulls away.

The gate is now locked. I never bothered before as it's just a 3" chain link, but running around this morning changed my mind.

And the kids at the church function at the mosque were in fact the reason for this ordeal. Thanks Kevin brown for the info. I am right by the area in question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom