Police helicopter overhead...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got home from work and was buzzed/hit with a spotlight twice by a very low flying police helicopterthat is circling my apartment complex and the one across the street.

Nothin on the news about this, but the last time this happened there had been a couple shootings within five miles or so. I pulled out the ar and am starting to think more heavily about moving once my lease is up...

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably a news chopper. The 3 local choppers were circling around a complex at Boulevard and Campbell today. They were covering a story about two guys making IED's in their apartment.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is your apartment a three story with red doors? If so, there was a small explosion causing a small fire. The fire department found explosive material and called in the bomb squad. Two suspects have been arrested. That is all I know.

My apartment does match that description, but my wife hasn't heard any fire sirens. I do remember hearing about a bomb squad being dispatched to Edmond earlier today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom