Popvox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put this on my Facebook page yesterday. Popvox is a website where you can track bills and monitor what your reps vote for. In addition to contacting your reps this site merges all the opinions for distribution to the reps. Yesterday there was a 19% favor and 81% oppose Feinstein's bill. If you wish to add to the numbers have at it.

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x102

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be great if they actually send the results to the congressmen. I hope more and more people vote no for feinsteins Terrible bill. Maybe if we get enough people it will sway the ones in our government that aren't sure.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. Here's my comment!

I oppose Sen. Feinstein's New Version of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban because...After time spend in Afghanistan and in combat I understand that some if not most bad guys don't turn tale and run after one shot is fired. And if there is one bad guy there is often more. Guns are NOT magic death rays that obliterate all life that's in front of them. Ive fired my weapon and hit individuals in Astan just to watch them take the hit and continue firing. 10 round magazines are not only a total insult to the manufactures of these weapons they SEVERELY limit the capability of a firearm in an active life and death situation. The founding fathers believed in the right to bear arms as individuals and so does the Supreme Court. Anyone that believe these "justified limitations" wouldn't hinder anyone needs to talk to a vet or watch some shoot out videos. They need to enlighten themselves to reality and welcome themselves to the real world. A firearm isn't a guarantee in the hands of a good guy but its a chance and option that an unarmed individual stands a chance of making it out alive and if not alive at least the bad guy will have to deal with them before harming another innocent life. Phil S.

BOOM!

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put this on my Facebook page yesterday. Popvox is a website where you can track bills and monitor what your reps vote for. In addition to contacting your reps this site merges all the opinions for distribution to the reps. Yesterday there was a 19% favor and 81% oppose Feinstein's bill. If you wish to add to the numbers have at it.

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x102
Excellent link!
here is my letter to it:

Dear XXXXXX,

I oppose Sen. Feinstein's New Version of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban because...most repeating weapons can be made to fire several rounds a minute using magazine changes or speedloaders. if Ms. Feinstein and other supporters of this Bill were intellectually honest they would propose banning all repeating firearms that can be loaded quickly.

But repeating firearms that can be reloaded quickly have been around for 150+ years. banning them would be unconstitutional.

So why ban any semiautomatics at all? Just becuae they look different?

A .223 round is an intermediate round, unsuitable even for killing a deer. Most semi auto deer rifles are WAY more powerful than an ar15. so what sis the point of this Bill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom