Post Barn Co / Contractors in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBowman325

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps someone can throw me a bone here - I'm looking for a reputable contractor to build a shop - post frame 40x60x12 in the far SE corner of OKC. I'd also greatly appreciate anyone's experience with permitting such an operation. I may or may not have two contiguous plots of land. I certainly have a house on one end..

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gober Post Frame

Out of Seminole, but they will go wherever. I have done some work for them years ago - maybe 4 or 5 years for the most recent.

I presume they are still in business; it's a family enterprise.

No matter which company you use, make certain you understand what is and isn't included in the price. Read the contract.

Example: If it states "concrete included" make certain it specifies the depth and type of concrete, what is under it, etc.

Good luck.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Gober built ours in 2015. No issues with the building, concrete has cracked more than I would have expected but it's concrete in Oklahoma.....

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had two buildings built in 2000 and several of my neighbors dis the same. the same contractor built them all, only one survived two years before they blew over. the buildings were guaranteed so i called them to come look. the owner showed up removed their logo from the debris and left the scene.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 95 I had Higgins and Sons, build one for me, I don't think they are building anymore. But I shopped around and Morton does something different, they laminate their posts, I'm sure they stay very straight, every one else used a 5x5, and they will warp around. Now I have a weld up, far superior in every way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom