Prayer Request....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im NOT one to really do this, but A Lady Very Dear to Our Family, Donna Dieter, needs Our prayers tonight. A Nurse of Many years, that has Always taken the extra steps to care for All 4 of My Kids, and countless others in the Wagoner Area has been diagnosed with Both Brain and Lung tumors.

She has helped care for SO many, it just breaks My Ole Redneck Heart. She's a Proud Blue Star Mother, and is Loved by Many.

Thanks in advance for mentioning her in Your Prayers.

:thumb:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayer sent. A word of encouragement... in the last 9 months, a preacher friend was diagnosed with lymph node cancer.. I dont remember the exact name they called it by.. but by the time he was diagnosed, Docs were only giving him 2 weeks at the very most. 3 rounds of chemo later and now the Docs say all their tests are showing he is cancer free. He is now back at work and doing just fine. He has traveled back & forth to visit his kids in Europe several times... and travels all over the United States. Prayer does work.

My cousin was diagnosed 4 1/2 months ago with stage 3 cancer in her liver and lungs. Some of the tumors were extremely large and they Didn't think there was any chance at all for her... that treatment would be useless. Lots of prayer and 2 rounds of chemo later... the tumors have shrunk significantly [many gone altogether] and the Docs are amazed at her change....giving her a really good chance of a full recovery now. Prayers definitely work.

Sad thing is my father was diagnosed with Small Cell... February a year ago. Docs in our town misdiagnosed him and by the time I got him sent to OKC he was unconscious and too far gone for medical science. The Oncologist was heart broken.. said if he had gotten to my dad a month earlier [possibly even 2 weeks earlier when he was still conscious] he probably could have been saved because that kind of fast growing cancer responded very well to treatment now days.

FYI- If a doctor ever tells any of you 'Let's watch this spot on your X-ray...and see what it does in a few months".... go get yourself another opinion right away! That 'few months' time did my father in. Thank God he said he had accepted Jesus before he passed...

Latest posts

Top Bottom