Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, reminds me of the bashings that went on for months and months about Ivermectin when the first Covid shot was starting to kill me less than 24hrs after I took it. Then as I was progressing down hill and close to having to check into a hospital and looking 8 hours a day, wading through the BS on the internet for a for a solution myself and decided to go to my local Tractor Supply for a trial of Ivermectin solution. Yep plenty of bashing about that also. 90% of my symptoms did a turn around in less than 24hrs. Yep, just two coincidences 6 months apart. I was not taking anyone's word for anything, I was living it. I now see that the CDC has quietly added Ivermectin to their "Approved" treatment list of drugs.

Are not the real things and stuff we have going on in real life bad enough without the personal bashing? We all have opinions, experiences, or connections with people that do. I read all this, form my own opinions of what I consider real or applicable to what I think and push the rest to the side. If I can add additional information, like I did with my Ivermectin experience, take it for what is worth to you. I really do not care what you think of what I lived through. I added part of the conversation of opinions of my GF who was a Cardio RN for 25 years to share here about what she thinks is most likely going on with the Bills player. Take it or leave it. You think he will be playing next game, post it, and I hope you are right. I feel for him, his family, his team mates. And will miss seeing him play if he does not make it. JMO
Same story for me, twice in 6 months. I took it and in 12 hours I was 80% better, next day I felt great again.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
p238shooter said:
Was watching also, unfortunately it looked like the same scenario as other Covid shot deaths with players of several sports. Get a hit, bump or what ever, seem OK for a few seconds, then fall over and their done.

?? Which Covid shot deaths with players of several sports??
Do you have a citation with these players names??
here's a bunch of them, along with medical professionals who are "blowing the whistle" (ya'll always hit me with BUT WHERE ARE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS HUH?! after you....ignore them....)

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So he is dramatically improving, communicating with family by writing and shaking his head. His first message was, “Who won the game?”

Brace yourself. Soon someone will be along to tell you that you're buying the lies. And if your intelect were higher, you'd see this for what it really is. A conspiracy to cover up the truth.

Mark his words, we will one day discover he was right all along and that this is really a move meant to cover up the reality of the vaccine. That Bill Gates funded a secret procedure to replace Hamlin with a body double using an illegal immigrant.

Serena Williams and Michelle are handling the press and internet, while Epstein's ghost* and Ghislaine pull the levers for the global Jewish cabal in charge of the NWO.

Soon Hamlin (but not really Hamlin) will rise, run for political office and become the perfect manchurian candidate, bent on pushing gun control, open borders, climate change, the jab and the removal of the penny.

Just wait. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom