Pre Rut still? Or has it started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
5 bucks chasing does in the last 30min, 1 shooter, I'd say the chase has begun here.
Edit: make that 2 shooters in chase.

Last edited:

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stepped out on the back porch and caught him in the act. Buckus-interuptus , I give him a 9 for the rapid dismount.
The 8 pointer and 3 does. They disappeared into the trees just beyond the reach of the floodlights.
All this after sitting in a brush blind all afternoon with a video rig and seeing nothing.

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a nice Eight chasing a doe across the road not two miles from the house. Was going to get the trailer and polaris. Leaving tomorrow night for SE Okla. Going to try and beat whatever ice/sleet/snow we are going to get up here......... I'm ready to go!!!!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man it is killing me to be at work these last couple days, I just know it's happening in my woods and I ain't there to take advantage of it.....killing me I say. Can't focus...........can't quit thinking I am missing my best opportunity to kill a big buck....here I sit. :cry3:

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man it is killing me to be at work these last couple days, I just know it's happening in my woods and I ain't there to take advantage of it.....killing me I say. Can't focus...........can't quit thinking I am missing my best opportunity to kill a big buck....here I sit. :cry3:

me to man! im off tomorrow and had been planning to go in the morning, but im not sure about this weather thats movin in....

Latest posts

Top Bottom