Preference in duck calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will give one of the DD's try is there a particular model you like?

Right now I'm primarily running one of the acrylic double reeds. I'm typically a single reed guy, but this call is effortless. I really think I could teach anyone to call ducks with this thing.

We've been hunting a lot of small water lately that doesn't require really reaching out to the birds. I'm not one to blow crazy hail calls to begin with. Find where the birds want to be and call just enough to build up their confidence and keep them interested.

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double D Gamecalls out of Pittsburg, KS. It's a small upstart with quality calls that are extremely affordable. You can get a full acrylic call for under 50 bucks! They don't have a name like RNT or Echo, but all you have to do is look at the pics I post on here to see how effective they are. We kill piles of birds!

I tried the DC out and man it was easy to blow and sounded great! I'd like to try a few of the RNT calls out, but Bass Pro is the closest dealer that carries them and they are pretty much sold out. I might have to pick up one of those Double D calls sometime. Sounds like a good deal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom